Monday, June 22, 2020

Who loves diet?... More accurately, Who LOVES One Meal a Day (OMAD Diet)?

I am a full time housewife for the second time since Abbey and I get married. And because of that and the COVID-19 safety restrictions here Singapore, we didn’t reached our step, movement and exercise goals. So we totally ditched out the idea of exercising even at our balcony for a month. 

Last week of May, I noticed that I am getting fatter and fatter. I felt that walking is already a chore! So I decided to have a one-hour exercise EVERY DAY. But 2 weeks past, no improvement! SH*T! As they say 20% exercise 80% kitchen. I targeted the kitchen then. 

Since I failed on a 7-day waster fasting, I told Abbey that it will be easier for me if we do the One Meal a Day Diet. He approved and to make it more fun, I asked my friends too! Haha! Damay-damay na to! 



Our One Meal A Day (OMAD DIET) have a twist. Instead of 23:1 we will need to be fasted for 24hours and 1 hour eating window. 
*No Rice 
*No Softdrinks 
*No Chips 
For seven (7) days! 

All the days of the week, I felt fine except 3rd day. Maybe that is the time when my body is looking where to get sugars. I felt what I have felt on my 30th hour of water fasting. Chills all over the body, headache and want to vomit. I was about to give-up but I know I will be the GREATEST LOSER if I’ll accept my own defeat. So I still proceed. 4th day, nah! My body coped up and my brain surrendered in persuading me to stop. Ha! 

After the OMAD 7 Day Challenge, I lost 1.5 inch of waistline. My thighs become smaller and I feel lighter now. Feel cleaner inside. 

Oh! While in that 7-Day OMAD, we only got a chance to exercise for 5 days. Jog and some HIIT thingy. 
My hubby and friends are happy for this kind of experience. Actually they are up now for more challenges like this! Yeahbah! A good bonding for all of us. 

As you have heard on the video. Abbey told me that he wants OMAD as our lifestyle now. So I hope, I will achieve the body we are eyeing to! 

Good luck on your OMAD. Watch the video to see our joy, struggles and tips for you. 

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box