Wednesday, May 4, 2022

LumiHealth - Tips on How To Get Vouchers Faster

I am bit skeptical when Abbey bought me an Apple Watch. It seems that I am its prisoner. Imagine, wearing a watch until you are in sleep? But when Health Promotion Board introduced LumiHealth, well they got me there. Haha! Okay lah! Will wear it FOR VOUCHERS. 

From 2020 October I already redeemed $310 and still have $29.43 in my wallet. Not bad right? Keeping me healthy physically and mentally while earning ka-chingss!

So how it works?
First of all, you are not alone in this, Lu (the intergalactic explorer) will join you and can only move and earn points if you hit your goals. LumiPoints help Lu move forward through each chapter of the game and when Lu reaches milestone then you can earn coins that can be redeemed in HPB vouchers. Below are some challenges with corresponding LumiPoints. 

MANDATORY WEEKLY ACTIVITY 
MOVE: 600 Calories (depends on data) 
EXERCISE: 30 Minutes (Fixed) 
STAND: 12 Stands (Fixed) 
Total per week - 10,100 

LumiHealth - Tips on How To Get Vouchers Faster
LumiHealth - Tips on How To Get Vouchers Faster 
GIVE YOUR HEALTH A FUN TWIST

LumiHealth is perfect when pandemic hit. The goals motivate me to move to at least have a 15-minute exercise daily, choose vegetables than meat, monitor my sugar intake, most specifically I am giving myself a 5-minute relaxation through mindful breathing. Can easily monitor that I am sitting for too long. 

Through the “Answer This” section I am informed about the health screenings, vaccinations that I should have on my age. 

LumiHealth is indeed helpful to track our lifestyle that really affects our health. We are truly grateful for this program. 

Join LumiHealth now! EARN MONEY BY BEING HEALTHY!

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box