Friday, August 13, 2021

TOPIC: SINGAPORE RACE IN FLATTENING THE CURVE | SP503 Storytelling Using Data

SP503 Storytelling Using Data was the last course released by Project SPARTA PH for Data Analyst Pathway. The course is consisted of 20 videos which you can finish in a day. Weeks 1 to 2 basically recaps what you have learned from previous courses, Week 3 is for how to build/parts of story and Week 4 teaches you how to deliver the story and the capstone. 

I spent almost 3 weeks to do the capstone. My topic is about, of course, COVID-19. People are clamouring for health and economic effects but Singapore is looking beyond and already doing measures to mitigate the impact. 

I know city governments of Philippines can learn on the steps taken by Singapore to answer this kind of issues during pandemic. And that is the reason why I chose my city, Caloocan, to be my imaginary audience during my storytelling presentation. 

I really do hope Caloocan officials will be moved and take action to study what Singapore is already implementing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang ganda po ng output n'yo. I am inspired to exert more effort para sa SP503 because of this one. God bless po, Ma'am!

Anonymous said...

Ang galing po ng output n'yo. Na-motivate po akong pag-igihan yung output ko for SP503. Thank you po for sharing your knowledge. God bless po!

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box