I would be a hypocrite to say if I will say that I never tell lies, ha, I am telling that I am not good at it. If you are one of my closest you will know the differences when I tell the truth and when I tell the untruth.
Here are some of the reasons why I do not want to tell a lie and you shouldn't too.
1. When I was a child, it was inculcated in my heart that telling a lie is a big sin. Well it was proved when I read it in the bible. (Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it.)
2. I lied about something and the product?.. Well another lie to conform the first fabrication. Very tiring. The truth will set you free, that's a proven fact. So when I grew up, its either you love me or you hate me because of transparency. This will explain why I only have few friends. Well, they are just the same like me. What you see is what you get.
3. When I say yes, it will be yes and no is no. I gain respect not only from the younger ones but from my father and mother.
4. Earning trust not only from family and friends but with my clients is big achievement for me. Lesser stress on their work when they are dealing with me. I am happy when they request for me to handle their shipments. Hey this is not only in Philippines but also clients here in Singapore.
5. I gain Abbey's heart. My job is a world full of men. In our 5 years of relationship he never went berserk caused by jealousy. Anytime he can use my phone, anytime he can go to my office unannounced and he is very confident in me.
This is a good trait that my parents passed to me and my siblings. We gain a good reputation in our place, achieved respect and trust. I am so thankful that they planted a seed on us, all things are more clear and the life is more easy to carry on.
I can see the people living in the darkness of lies, if only their parents be a good sample for them, maybe they are living an easier life today.