Sunday, March 4, 2012

Summer Sunshine by April Mae




Summer Sunshine Blog??? Why question marks? I am just thinking how I managed to find this blog and befriend the amazing woman behind this. Hmmmm. I think through ate Abigail, hayyyy, amnesia strikes again. Haha. But anyway, when I saw her blog for the first time, I am was so inspired to get my own and shout all through blogspot all the things running in my head.

Thank you ate April for such a wonderful award you have given to me and my husband! :) We are very flattered to be in number two spot. May nagbabasa pala ng mga kalokohan at mali-mali naming grammar/spelling na mga posts!

I hope someday, this blog we'll hit like yours ate. :) Salamat ulit for featuring me and my husband twice! Love it a lot! Guys, visit her blog. You will learn a lot of things not only with Ate April but also
to people who she features some of the posts. :)

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box