Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Lay Bare Waxing Salon -- Yey! or Nay!

Lay Bare Waxing Salon
Lay Bare Waxing Salon - SM North EDSA The Block
Where do I got started my brazilian waxing journery? Well, it all started with Lay Bare. 

So why Lay Bare? Because they have a descent discount coupon from my Belle de Jour Power Planner and they have a walking distance branch from my Makati office. 

Lay Bare Waxing Salon
Waxing Area

The first session is still vivid. I have a high pain tolerance that time maybe because of the stress of lovelife and job I have that time, so the cold wax really works for me. And that is the only brazilian wax I know that is affordable to redeem and I have nothing to compare to. 

After, around 8 years visiting only hot wax salons, I made my way to LayBare again and now I know the difference. With cold honey wax, it is more painful, because..maybe, the pores were close and it gives more shocking sting of pain. For only 3 days, I saw some hairs already popping out. Oh, and there are 4 ingrown bumps I saw. 

Ahm, after this session, I will surely come back to hot waxing. Hehe. Before I forgot! Kuddos to their brow threading. Attendant, shaped my brow perfectly! Lovvve it! 

Be aware of the packages they are offering. You will save a lot! 

Till next time LayBare for my brow threading!


Lay Bare Waxing Salon
SM North EDSA The Block
Contact Details

***
Lay Bare Waxing Salon
(W) https://lay-bare.com/

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box