Monday, October 10, 2016

ShopBack Singapore - Make Money While Shopping Online

What are the reasons for me not to go directly to physical stores for my needs.

1. Congestion.
2. It takes a lot of time to go through each garments/products the establishments are offering.
3. There is more discounts in online shops. (Like Groupon and Zalora)
4. Free delivery.
5. Cashback. Yes! Cashback!

I am sucker in purchasing online, so you will not see me in malls unless I am there to eat or there is emergency things to buy like gifts. I am so envy with my friends that are availing Swagbucks in US. Now, ShopBack Singapore is here to stop my enviousness. Whew!

ShopBack Singapore - Participating Merchants
ShopBack Singapore - Participating Merchants


Lazada, Groupon, Guardian and more merchants are joining the squad. Now I am looking to ShopBack with my travels through Expedia.sg.

Below are the payment proof made ShopBack Singapore made on our account.
So what are you waiting for? Join ShopBack crowd and get some real money while you are buying your stuffs online! Happy shopping!


ShopBack Singapore - Payment Proof
ShopBack Singapore - Payment Proof


No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box