Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream


Girls, girls, girls!

Once hormones kicked-in we are craving for some kind of taste, right? So last April, I am craving for ice cream and cheesecake.

When we are doing our weekly grocery at FairPrice at Clementi Mall, I saw a non-familiar flavor of Ben Jerry's in its fridge, its the Strawberry Cheesecake. So lucky, it's on a promotion $19.90 for two.



I am quite hesitant for this will be my first time to get into it. But, OMG! This really excites my taste buds. It is my favorite taste of strawberry gelato bind by the cheesecake crust.

After I finished it all, I ask Abbey to buy one more, but this time for both of us.

Thanks to Ben & Jerry's for this concoction.

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box