Wednesday, December 25, 2013

There's Always a Reason Why You Love Someone

You probably can't fathom why you love a person, why you always want him beside you despite of the differences and hurt that he had given you. Am I so foolish to say that if you love someone there should be a reason behind it?

I am on a flight to Manila, an hour delayed. Damn it!  Abbey and I were apart for one week. I succeeded to live but that 7 days, I know from my heart I am incomplete.

1. I stayed for half an hour and so to office, why? Nothing to do at home. I remember myself when I was a single, now I know why I work literally for whole day back then and just go back home for a shower.

2. Eating alone. Dining out alone is bearable, but i miss eating Filipino cuisine every night, which Abbey cooked for me.

3. Watching. I was doing this thing for 27 years... but when Abbey and I moved in, watching tv series and movies with my husband is better than hugging a bag of chips while laughing at comedy shows alone

4. Packed lunch is Abbey's forte. I miss it a lot, great thing my colleagues were there to buy food
for me at hawkers.

5. Nothing beats a strong arms around me while I am on sleep. Oh baby I miss the breathtaking hug.

6. As almost all the gals is saying, guys hate it when girls were on shopping. Abbey loves to go with me, walk around the mall and look for the thingy I am hunting for. The best part is, he pays for it. 

7. I was always showered by compliments by my husband but it will be more appreciated if it comes with a peck on my forehead  or a slap on my butt.. Haha.

8. Surprises! Oh darling! 


I really miss my guy. But being apart is a blessing, it made me realize what are things I should be thankful for.


No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box