Saturday, October 27, 2012

Clio's Killer Black Waterproof Pen Liner


First and foremost thank you Clio for selecting me to be your weekly winner. Now I have the very famous Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner from Korea. =)

As I saw the pen, damn, it really suits its name, the tip can really kill, very sharp indeed. At first its difficult for me to slide it on, I am very used to brushes, but after a month, oh I am a master. Ha!




As it is designed like a pen, it can be use and slide on my lid without failing a small spot. The ink dries up easily. I trusted this eyeliner that I used this when me and my husband went to the F1 race, a whole day activity under the sun and soak on sweat, on this I tried how far this Kill Black will go. The eyeliner never fades and give me a killer look whole day. Nice isn't it?

Clio liners are available at Watsons islandwide.

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box