Monday, January 27, 2020

Hair Makeover at Number76 Singapore

Video for Hair Makeover at Number76 Singapore


How wonderful it is that your husband saved and put up a budget for your salon?

My natural hair is wavy and messy and I like it to be permed. For past few years, Abbey always requesting me that he like my hair to be straight.. really straight. As promised, this year, we went to Number76 salon in Orchard Gateway to grant his wish.

I know it will be expensive but Abbey keep on reminding me a yucky procedure I witnessed last time when I accompanied one of colleague at chain of salons in Lucky Plaza. The stylist brushing a man I can still vividly see in my mind huge flakes of dandruff falling out of the head. And the same brush was used to another customer. *Fainting now** Yes! You will get what you pay for. Even the treatments will be expensive, I rather be at Number76.

I let Abbey talked to Jerry(stylist). I never heard how much everything will be but I know that it will be over Abbey’s budget. Unexpectedly, Jerry gave us 20% discount. Yeyyyy!

What are the treatments?
Hair Cut: SGD56-00
Jerry just cut-off my very dry hair. 2inches from the tip.

Rebond: SGD276.00
I thought rebonding will be a tedious procedure. Like I need to sit there for 4hours just to straighten it. As explained by stylist, the new technique only takes one (1) application and will last for an hour and half (inclusive of iron)

Hair Color: SGD165.00
I am shocked that coloring can be done after the rebonding. Usually, it is impossible. Oh well, with Number76 it is possible. Bye gray hairs!

Ultrasonic Iron Treatment: SGD148
this is for Abbey to make sure that my hair will be still lustrous aftet all chemicals applied on my head. Unlike other treatments that need to use a hot oil or red light, this treatment used ultrasonic iron. Another first time of my life! Haha!

For almost a month now sporting this straight, soft and shiny hair, I can say that it is worth of every dollar. Will definitely be back with them Number76!

***
Number76 Singapore
(W) https://www.number76.com

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box