Thursday, December 6, 2018

Ten (10) Years

Looking back of what I am 10-years ago, early 2008, I am the Wilma that breathes fire. I do not believe in love and I do not trust any man. A decade ago, you crushed that belief and found a little girl crying inside me. Fragile but dauntless. You carefully freed me on my own jail. 

As they say, everybody come to your life for a reason. You came to mine and you brought hope, the love, joy and eternal friendship. You always take an extra mile to meet me. Your deep understanding is impeccable. You’re sensitive on my needs. You make it so easy to be happy. We laugh at our problems and learned from it. 


Thank you my forever boyfriend for everything.  I am so blessed to have you darling! On our 10th year of togetherness! 

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box