Monday, June 23, 2014

Holler "BUY-BUY!" to Great Singapore Sale 2014!

Great Singapore Sale or widely known as GSS is a yearly event. This is waited not just by Singaporeans but also all races in or out of the city state. Now 2014, it started last 30th of May and stretched until 27th of July. 

As always, I am excited for this. Why? Here I can shop guilt-free. Almost all of the boutiques raising their red "SALE" flag and dropping the prices for almost 80% off. Imagine that? Big savings right? 

I shop not only to refill my stocks of toiletries but also I do it to check-off the list for my holiday gifts. My husband and I are Filipino-expat, in this time we also buy some things that we can send to our relatives back in the Philippines.

Oh, do you know that some of the commodities in on-line shops were came from this great great sale? 


What are you waiting for? Fly in to Singapore and indulge in this event. :)

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box