Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion (Non-rinse)


A sample was delivered and I almost forgot that I have this non-rinse make-up remover. I used before Shu Uemera Cleansing Oil but that product is way out of the budget. After We finished that oils, until now, we never buy another bottle. And due to that, I am so frantic to line-up my eyeliners again and I do not want to do a smoky eyes too.

It was our company appreciation night, I want to put some fierce and yet glimmered eyes together with my orange dress, anyway that was Saturday, no work for Sunday, if this cleansing lotion fails me, I have one more day to wash out the inks and colors of my eyeshadow.





After the party, I immediately got the vial, soaked my cotton pad with the lotion, put it on my eyes (as instructed). Yes! I am expecting that make up will be removed but not all and I am also expecting stains from my stubborn black eyeliner, but gosh, it was all gone. This is so awesome and yet so cheap.

This is only cost $4.90 in Watsons for 30ml bottle. Affordable. Very wallet friendly. Thanks Bifesta, can wear smoky eyes without blacked eyes the day after. :)

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box