Thursday, July 19, 2012

Aesop Singapore


Thanks for Spa Esprit for bringing the pampering session set in our house. I am literally walking Aesop this day 9/7, from head to toe I am wearing their product. And I am loving it.

I woke up earlier than usual in a Monday morning to try this Aesop products. I brought in our shower the following sachets: Sage Scalp Cleansing Shampoo, Geranium Leaf Body Cleansing Gel, Geranium Leaf Body Scrub. The shampoo?, it really feels that it cleaned not only my hair but also my scalp. It took out all the unnecessary oils out of my scalp. Good point! Be sure to apply your daily conditioner to rejuvenate the moisture back in your hair. Oh, their body gel, not that bubbly but like the shampoo, it will cleanse your skin. The most lovable... their body scrub. I will surely buy this one. The scrubs has this fine particles that will exfoliates the smallest pore your you ever have. Haha!





After that bathroom session for 30mins, this is time to dry up and try the Rejuvenate Aromatique Body Balm,  Sage and Zinc Facial Hydrating Cream, and Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm. What is different of body balm and lotions? Balm is more concentrated and more effective to moisturize for the people who have that extra dry skins. And yes, my skin just sipped the body balm, my skin absored them all, and don't leave my skin a sticky feeling that other lotions do to our body. The facial cream, it really penetrates, but the aroma of it is not good, it has a strong oil aroma and may be I am allergic to some of the ingredients, big pimples appeared on that night. Its either I will use a hand sanitizer or wash my hands to clean my hands and yes I knew that frequent doing it will make my hands dried up of its own moisture, so the hand balm is a great time to apply. Well, my skin absorb that balm so fast and yet never leave a sticky feeling once I started working on papers and tapping my keyboard. 

Overall, this product gave me a delight. You can find their branches at Millenia Walk 9 Raffles Boulevard Millenia Walk #01-43 and at Ngee Ann City 391B Orchard Road Ngee Ann City Tower B #B1-50. 

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box