Mask after mask, I am fallen in love with masks. Haha! After this Coenzyme q10 Essence Mask that made all the dirt inside my face come out, I am quite hesitant to put on another one. Why? Because it may cause another batch of pimples on my forehead. I had waited almost one week for all the zits to subside.
Second thoughts filled up my mind but I need to try to prove what the others says about Korea's #1 Mask... The Leaders InSolution - Collagen Lifting Skin Renewal Mask. Oh, thanks Cossy for supplying a sample one for me. Apologies this is so late review haha!
Putting on, and noticed the following:
1. The mask is quite large enough to cover my full face up to my lower chin (plus point).
2. It really sticks on my face so even it was on my face I can do some task, no wasted time lying on a bed.
3. The mask was packed generously with its serum and applied some of it on my neck (neck needs some love also) hehe.
4. This is the shocking part, I am not exaggerating but the black spots left by zits on my forehead was really turned into beige. Zapping the zits. I just thought maybe, on the next day after washing off, the black scars will go back. But I am wrong, the mask really enlightens its color! Very very very lovely! Clap-clap-clap!
5. The masks do gave me a supple skin.
6. The mask is fragrantly nice.
Thanks again! This mask is available to Watsons "Buy 3 Get 1 FREE" promotion till 25 April & Cossy.sg