Monday, April 30, 2012

Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie's Meringue

I am missing some junkies of Philippines and one of those I miss a lot is the taste of (merenge)  meringue that costs me P1.00 per pack or $S0.29. The taste of it so sweet and the crackling sound of every bite excites my taste buds. 



I am loud to all my food cravings that's why maybe Abbey bought this out of the blue. You know everytime I pass by here at their Raffles City Branch I keep on looking on the their displayed delights. Haha. And so I have my meringue. Thanks Baby. 




Unlike the meringue cheapos the taste of this meringue is very different, they were packed with flavors. Not too sweet yet made me happy. This is a great hit for Brianna and Daniella too haha. We love the big one Abbey but this is top much too handle for four people in one seating. Hehe. 


No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box