Sunday, February 26, 2012

Better than Me


I am so thankful to be Abbey's wife. As our love story that was told on our wedding page, this was really unexpected. All I know, I prayed for a kind husband, willing to strive hard to the provide our necessities.

I am so surprised to see him and keeps on calling me. We not ended well when we our in HS but a decade past, time erases all for me, as in all. Haha. Selective amnesia, forgive and forget.


Getting back. Abbey is a good cook. Almighty One is so great, HE really knew what I need to have for the rest of my life. Haha! Salamat po!

Abbey cooks, bakes and eager to try new one. He cooks well and why should I ruin it? Kanyang-kanya na ang kitchen. Ikaw na ang hari ng kusina, pero baby, remember, ako pa din ang kakain, ako ang huhusga. Haha. I am so blessed to be love by you Abbey. :)

No comments:

Get this gadget at facebook popup like box